Friday, December 08, 2006

Authentication for OGC Web Services

Next week the OGC's Technical Committee Meeting will be held in San Diego, California. I'm really looking forward for the nice warm weather there. I will be making two presentations next week, so I just thought it might be nice to post them.

The slides for the presentation I'll be holding on Monday morning within the Security Working Group can be found here. I'm always happy on feedback, so don't be shy! The presentation is entitled "Authentication for OGC Web Services" and presents the results of the OGC Web Services Testbed 4.

I'll be also presenting within the GeoDRM Working Group meeting on Wednesdays. The slides for this presentation will follow (when I'll be ready with it).

---
Written from Jersey City / USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home